Bristol Facilities provides a unified solution of technology and operational excellence.
Together our Lean Sigma principles incorporate the speed and impact of Lean with the quality and variation control of Six Sigma.
Our Lean Sigma methodology delivers programs for combining the synergies of these two initiatives to provide your organization with greater speed, improved customer satisfaction, less process variation, and more bottom-line impact than ever before.
Lean principles eliminates waste, reduces lead time and costs, and increases operational efficiency and capacity, while providing superior tracking of progress, trends, and bottlenecks.
- Automated labor cost tracking per job function by location.
- Labor cost vs. transaction analysis manages budgets in real-time.
- Push technology integration with our Timekeeper Kiosk ensures that benchmarks are met and budgets are maintained
- Controllers have endless access to historical and projected financial reporting from labor spend by department, occupancy level, covers, location, period, or other data points.
- Targeted per transaction spend is automatically configured in the system by each job function and integrates with time and attendance to give managers a real time snapshot on if they are over or under labor spend budgets.
- Controllers have access to view financials by multiple locations and departments to view troubled locations and determine proper course of actions.